- The existing Cookies Policy must be mentioned. In this area, marking by the user must be favored, as is usually done when browsing. Therefore, this policy must appear not only in the footer, but as a requirement to continue browsing; unless only technical and session cookies are contained, which would not be necessary. To comply exactly, the browser should be allowed to disable all cookies other than technical ones, but that is perhaps technically more complex; although obviously, it is our recommendation. In the specific case, it is necessary, since Google Analytics cookies will be used. The model we provide must be completed with the exact cookies that are used.
- Email footer. We attach a content proposal, in case you want to use it.
- In a separate document, we attach the purchasing policy. It is necessary for them to complete some questions, which they must have previously decided.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Management of website users and management of the services offered through the website.
- Management of queries received through the websites.
- Remission of information about products marketed by the entity.
- In case of express authorization, sending advertising and commercial information.
- Purchase management.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- Express consent expressed through acceptance for the processing of your data.
- The execution of the contract and pre-contractual relationship, according to the terms and conditions set forth therein.
- Legitimate interest of the Entity in the processing of your data.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will only be transferred to public bodies and entities in accordance with the applicable material legislation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the entity processes your personal data, as well as to know what data is being processed.
- You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data for commercial purposes at any time, without this entailing any harm to you.
- -You can oppose the processing of your data, which will limit the processing of your data, only for legitimate reasons related to the contract, or exercise or defend possible claims.
You can exercise your rights in person at the office indicated below, or, if applicable, by sending an email to email email@example.com, and must include a photocopy of your ID to prove your identity. In the subject of the email you must state the right that you wish to exercise, that is: ACCESS, DELETION, RECTIFICATION, OPPOSITION or LIMITATION.
We inform you that if you do not agree with the processing of your data by the Controller, you can direct your claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at Calle Jorge Juan 6 -28001 – Madrid.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process are those freely indicated by you, and are not specially protected data. Personal data is provided through a web form and a paper form always provided by you.
We process your identification data, contact data and commercial information, as well as data related to your purchasing preferences.
What is a cookie?
A file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow the storage and retrieval of information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: They store data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – from a few minutes to several years.
Technical cookies:They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
Personalization cookies:They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through the which accesses the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the solicited service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third Party Cookies:
Deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple Support or the browser Help.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies belonging to Google Analytics
We remind you that if you delete personalization cookies you will have to update your preferences every